A Course That Suits Everyone To A Tee
Oakwood’s challenging 18-hole golf course designed by legendary course designer Pete Dye is considered by golfers to be one of the gems of the Quad Cities. The course will test all facets of your golf game, especially your short game. The course offers challenging play for golfers at every skill level and requires a wide variety of shot making skills.
Oakwood Members Enjoy
- An 18-hole Pete Dye designed championship golf course.
- A full-size swimming pool, wading pool, and snack bar facilities.
- A full-service dining room overlooking the 18th green.
- A lounge featuring a casual atmosphere with full food & beverage service.
- Meeting facilities for up to 300.
- Banquet facilities with seating capacity of 300.
- 2 PGA professionals and staff.
- Complete practice area for long and short game.
- Many social activities.
Become a Member
Oakwood Country Club
1067 US Hwy 6
Coal Valley, IL 61240